Finally got home to check out my bobble head kitties! Neither of them seem to sure about all this. :)
Protip for RPing seriously in GW2 today:
1. Log in on the character you want to roleplay.
2. Switch to another character.
3. Exit out of guild wars while logged onto character #2.
4. Log back in on character #1. They SHOULD be normal. No not leave the area you are in or you will be bobbleheaded.
This won’t end well.
*Evil fits of laughter.*
Hahah! I see Nipp! Thanks for including her. What a great prank!
Nipp: *trying to clean her muzzle* Speak for yourself! XO
GW2 Permanent Minstrel Finisher (no Bobblehead effect) (by Dulfy)
Too bad I’m not a pvper. I might have actually considered this finisher. Imagine downing Scarlet with it! XD
The feature pack is bringing some changes to the economy for reasons I’m sure the in-house economist could explain more clearly than I, so here’s a rundown.
- Armor repairs are now free
- Trait resets are now free
- Trait tiers unlock automatically
- Champion Bags drop less raw currency
Finally, “adjustments” are being made to how our favorite djinn in the mystic forge hands out rares and exotics. The devs, however, did state that this will not change the rate precursors are given.
ArenaNet developer Bobby Stein has stopped in on this thread and is asking for feedback on what they can do to improve GW2’s storytelling. Make your voice heard!
Welp. I know what I’m going to be asking for. No way I’m toting around a bunch of tonics that I’ll never use. Nice that they give the option, but sad and confused why they couldn’t just make them all skins (?)