A new character(which will be a female charr engineer) or my already lvl 18-20 character(male human necromancer)?
Are you asking the charr-loving community for feedback on this? *laughs*
I guess it just depends on what kind of content you want to do. I’m personally staying away from leveling too high because I don’t want to ruin the game’s launch for myself. That’s part of the reason I’ve rolled one of every class, just to get a feel for each of them. That saves me time in the long run. :)
Your mileage may vary, but I find charr to be a fun experience!
blog comments powered by Disqus
- knockknockitsfloyd reblogged this from fuckyeahcharr and added:
- avalanzhe likes this
- loganthackeray likes this
- fuckyeahcharr likes this
- fuckyeahcharr reblogged this from whitecharr and added:
- whitecharr reblogged this from knockknockitsfloyd and added:
- whitecharr likes this
- knockknockitsfloyd posted this