Where do all you people get your fancy dresses?
I don’t have an answer for this, but I will give it a signal boost!
blog comments powered by Disqus
- penny1989 answered: BLC, maybe?
- littlemouseling answered: Most of the super frilly ones are crafted!
- weirdfolio likes this
- bokasaysrawr reblogged this from whitecharr and added:
- kirameanswell answered: T2 human cultural and the masquerade set fit my idea of “fancy,” and I know a lot of people go for the TA armor.
- oceangaze answered: I’m really fond of the Winged set and the level 80 conjurer armor. Not super dressy but still fancy. The cabalist set has a poofy skirt. :D