Guild recruitment post!
Just wanted to get one more out there before the free server transfers vanish. If you’re playing alone, but willing to transfer to Dragonbrand and you are a like-minded player, [WAY] wants to welcome you into the guild!
- Need some help with your personal story missions?
- Want to try out dungeons, but don’t want to play with folks who just want to speed run them?
- Looking for helpful and experienced players to explore Tyria in a fun, mature and low-drama atmosphere?
If you answered “Yes!” to the above, Wayrift [WAY] of Dragonbrand may be the guild you’re looking for!
We’re a small (30-40 players) guild of mature players who strive for a fun and family-friendly atmosphere. We are actively recruiting like-minded players, no matter their level, experience or skill – just as long as they enjoy good clean company and like to have fun.
[WAY] was founded on the pre-release launch night and remains a close-knit group where everybody knows your name (as the song goes). We care about helping every member’s ability to progress in GW2… but we care even more about each member as a person!
We are mostly based in the US/North America (though we do have international players), and have players that represent time zones across the US.
What we offer:
- Guild Website
- Mumble Voice Chat (Optional)
- Guild Treasure Trove
- Weekend Guild-wide Bonuses (Influence, Magic Find, Experience)
- Helpful Level 80 Explorers & Level 400 Crafters
- Variety of play styles – PvX and WvW
What we believe:
- Respect other members and their play styles.
- Promote a safe, family-friendly atmosphere.
- Strive for a low-drama environment.
- Real life comes first. Most of us are adult players with a lot of other responsibilities to take care of. Full-time jobs, school, children, family and other such come before gaming, which means we understand sudden “GTG” moments, times away from the game, and respect when real life calls.
- Above all, have fun! We don’t have time requirements or class requirements. Folks of all skill-types are welcome. We’re here to help and to make the game fun for all guildies!
To get in contact with us, sign up on our guild site, which also acts as an application. I’ll approve you on the site and send an invite as soon as I’m in world (usually afternoons and weekends). You can also contact me in game at Aywren.5438 if you have any questions. If I’m not online, drop me a mail and I’ll get back to you ASAP!
Take care and hope to see you in Tyria!